Just go to your resume tab when you login and then scroll down to near the bottom. There you can add other certifications and licenses. You can upload images of the images and store them there.

Be careful to properly distinguish between Government boating licenses and other sailing and boating certifications.

Government boating licenses are for example: Your VHF or marine radio license, your USA State boater license card, the Canadian PCOC, the United Nations ICC, Your RYA Day Skipper or Yacht Master (we consider that Government license because the RYA is appointed by the UK government as the UK sailing education body).

Other sailing and boating licenses are: ASA certifications, Sail Canada certifications, US Sailing certifications, IPC (we don't consider the IPC a government license because even though the IPC is issued by american companies the IPC is not recognized by any government entity inside the USA and can not be used to legally sail in those particular states in the USA where a license is required)